Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back In The Game!

Well I was a bit discouraged these past few days as my last blog might show. I did receive a great website link from someone from the MyLot.com community (GO HERE- if interested in checking out MyLot). The website is called www.pcworkathome.net - it is not a flashy website and take some getting used to - but it apprears to have legitimate work at home opportunities that do not cost anything to join. I applied for a blogger position at families.com through this site. I haven't heard back yet though.
So while I was discouraged I started going through some of my vendors offerings. I found this site that has to do with self esteem, its importance, and ways to raise your self esteem and self worth. It is an ebook and offers a 90 day, no questions asked, 100% money back gaurantee! Might be a useful tool for those of us who are looking into self-development. If your interested in reading more on Increasing Your Self Esteem- GO HERE.
I am off to feed my sweet baby boy!
~ At Home Mommy~
www.personalgrowthresources.net

No comments: