Friday, April 27, 2007

Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Site- To Make Some Extra Money!

Well... I went ahead and contacted someone regarding an Ad I saw on CraigsList today. The Ad was of course, for a WORK FROM HOME opportunity. The woman who e-mailed me back was very patient with all of my questions. The cost was $10.00 to receive the "training" information which would allow me to learn how to make extra money from home in excess of $500.00 a day - just by responding to Ads. Through all my questions I found out that you had to post the Ads yourself and that it is a sort of "pyramid" scheme. The woman I spoke with was very up front about the program. I chose not to follow through with it.
During this time I found that I could post my own Ads on www.craigslist.com and www.backpage.com to drive people to my sites for FREE! Most of you probably already know this little tid-bit... but I didn't... so I thought I would share!
I ended up spending about 1 hour putting up Ads on both Craigslist and Backpage and so far today I have made about $4 dollars from Adsense - just by doing this! The ads expire every 7 days. It probably won't make me rich- but it will help with groceries!

More Later...

~At Home Mommy~

www.personalgrowthresources.net

No comments: